Tablet Cover Knitting Kit
Skills required: Knitting and sewing
Wrap your tablet up safe and sound with this cosy duck egg blue, fleece lined cover and keep it protected from scrapes and scratches. Step away from the standard stocking stitch knit and challenge yourself with the shadow chevron design which is surprisingly easy to achieve.
This knitted, navy fleece lined cover is suitable for tablets up to 10 inches in size and the envelope flap is secured with a dreamy rosewood button.
The wool is 100% merino, which is the softest wool available- lucky tablet! The wool is also super chunky so the knitting takes shape quickly.
The fleece is also anti-pill to resist frays and bobbling- lovely.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Step by step instructions
- 100% merino wool skein (duck egg blue, 200g)
- 9mm knitting needles
- Navy fleece
- Rosewood button x 1
- Cotton thread
- Needles x 2 (1 x large-eye for wool and 1 x small-eye for thread)
You will need:
- A sewing machine (you can sew the fleece seams by hand but it’s easier with a machine)
- Measuring tape or a ruler
Finished product size: 21cm x 28cm (to fit up to a 10” tablet)
Out of stock