Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.craftess.com.
The Data Collected From You
The information you provide Craftess will never be passed onto a third-party company. Craftess collects information and data about you in the following ways:
- Newsletter subscription– when you join the newsletter you supply Craftess with your first and last name, birthday and email only. All subscriptions are managed via Mailchimp to do this securely and to send you future emails. You can reset your password and unsubscribe at any time.
- Website registration– the personal information provided when users register on craftess.com is stored in a user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Payments– All payments are processed via PayPal so your payment details are not stored nor visible by Craftess.
- Orders– All orders are processed via WooCommerce and the following details are stored: order number, product id and name, product category, total cost, quantity of items purchased, customer name, address, email and phone.
- Google Analytics– Craftess uses Google Analytics to gather statistics on how you view our website to find out what content is most popular.
- Cookies– if you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Competition winners– Craftess may publish your name on the website or social media or your social media username when announcing the winners of the competition but will not disclose your full address, phone number or email address.
- Social Media– Craftess may republish user generated content on our social media channels, including your full name and social media username but will not disclose your full address, phone number or email address. Craftess will ask for your consent first before re-publishing an image of yours.
If you reside in the EU then you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions about how your data is used then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.